CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Being a BIG cousin has it's moments!


Andrew can not help it! His baby cousins, Bella, 4 and Maggie,2 just adore him and want to be with him most of the time. He really is good with them... I watched him while he would interact with Bella and Maggie and it was so precious. He changes Maggie's diapers and makes sure she eats her dinner. He plays with Bella and helps her with her letters and goes outside to play on the Slip n' Slide with her. He makes them laugh and it is so great to hear the girls giggling at Andrew's silliness. He really has a way with them and the love between these 3 cousins warms my heart. My son has such a loving spirit about him... I am so proud of his depth!


Maggie wanted Andrew to get in her little pool with her and she did not have to ask twice... before I knew it, he was in the pool with her... this 6ft. 17 year old was splashing around with Maggie. She was so tickled by having "Anda" in the pool with her.


Andrew and Bella at the Yard House~ Bella was sitting across from Andrew eating her cheese pizza contently until Maggie got out of her high chair and started bothering Bella. Andrew asked Bella if she wanted to come sit by him and she crawled over and was so happy that Andrew was looking out for her.


Andrew and Bella eating their delicious food for the 4th of July which is Bella's Family Day. She wanted to set by Andrew and he helped her with putting ketchup on her hot dog. She was so thrilled that Andrew was sitting next to her.


Bella fell asleep on Andrew... she was sitting with him and just fell asleep! They laid there for a long time until Tia Lisa picked her up and put her to bed. You are a kind big cousin Andrew!

7 comments:

Elena's Girl said...

What a great post sis! Andrew is a great big cousin to his baby cousins. They love him so much! We are all glad he is still here. We miss you. Congrats again on your dossier!!

Leslie said...

Syl,

You should be so proud of Andrew. He is such a wonderful yung man. He went went with Lisa to Jeff's father's meorial service on Saturday and I had the plesure of sitting next to him. - ask him about the Superman son. Lisa and I are making plans this week to take Andrew and Jeff to the beach.
I wish you were here to join us!
See you soon, be good and love you lots!

Les

Leslie said...

PS PS - OMG! I need to proof before I send comments! Sorry I sound so illiterate!

Les

Norma said...

Syl - HOW ARE YOU??? Love reading your blogs... I can't believe that our kids are growing up so fast. Please post often, I am addicted to reading these things. Remember how nosey I was as a kid, now it's like reading someones diary WITH permission, LOL!!

Sylvia Raigosa said...

Norma!!! How are you?!!! What a wonderful surprise!! Please send me your email so I can put you on my blog list... I miss you so much!

Elena's Girl said...

LOL! I love Norma's comment!!

Elena's Girl said...

I thought some of the keys on your keyboard were broken Leslie! Ha Ha!