CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

We are home for the 4th!!


Andrew and I made it home for the 4th and we could not be happier...Andrew and I miss our family so much and seeing Lisa and the girls at the airport was so wonderful! We all hugged and made a scene at the airport! Lot's of hugs, kisses and tears of joy!

We celebrated FAMILY DAY in honor of Bella... Andrew and I can't believe Bella has been in our family for four years now! She is such a blessing and we could not imagine life without our spirited Bella! She is truly a special little girl.

We had so much fun on the 4th. We were with our loving family and good friends. Andrew grilled and helped his little cousins light their sparklers. You could feel the love all over the place! Little Maggie got into the groove of Sparklers. She was frightened at first, but after Tia showed her, she took one in her hand and smiled. Maggie girl, you are such a delight!


Andrew and his beloved Tia!!





Andrew relaxing after all that Grillin'



Getting ready to sing "Isn't she Lovely" to Bella.




Maggie with her Sparkler! You Go Girl!



1 comments:

Elena's Girl said...

Woo Hoo Syl! Welcome to blog world! I am so excited that you started this blog! I can now feel part of all of Andrew's senior activities and adventures. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. It is so much fun!