CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer basketball camp in Denver!

Andrew's life is basketball! St. Michael's High School where Andrew goes to school, is not only an excellent academic institution, but St. Mike's has a strong athletic program. Andrew is very involved with basketball at St. Mikes and the month of June with filled with camps every weekend throughout New Mexico and Colorado. I went to many of the camps and have decided I do not want to see another bleacher for the rest of the summer!

One of the favorite basketball camps the boys attended was in Denver, CO. I decided to go that weekend and I am so glad I did! I watched the boys play 9 games in 3 days and I cheered (loudly of course)! I just could not believe how much my son has improved! He is hoping to be on Varsity this year and the team and coaches have their eyes set on a good season and maybe another State Championship Title.



Andrew playing defense



REBOUND!!!!!



Andrew with his coaches


Andrew with his best friend Jordan (standing) and good friend Michael



Make that pass Mijo!

Andrew at the freethrow line


Coach Miera doing what he does best... COACHING!












1 comments:

Elena's Girl said...

Great action shots! I love the new template.