CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Look who's blogging?!

My Andrew is 17 and is a senior in high school this coming year (I quiver at the thought)! I was inspired by my sister Lisa to create a blog for Andrew. Andrew has a lot going on this coming year and I want to be able to share with family and friends his special moments and events (minus irrational episodes... I will keep those special for me) of his senior year. I just can't believe my little 6ft. child is 17 and planning for ACT's, SAT's and colleges he would like to attend. Where does the time go?! My son is my world and I want to share his most exciting time in high school with all of you. I hope you check in every once in awhile and enjoy his "senior moments" and my survival of it all...

0 comments: