CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Andrew's Senior Prom 2009

Andrew went to his Senior Prom last night and he was so excited about it. He decided to go to his prom without a date. This boy of mine is growing up so fast and really making some wise decisions. He knows he is going away to college in the Fall and is preparing himself for the next phase in his life. He is taking a break from his relationship with his girlfriend and said that he just doesn't want to be attached because he has to focus on his education. I am so proud of him and so proud he is focused on his future. So, with that, he went to Prom with a group of friends and had a blast unattached!

He looked so handsome in his gray tuxedo and lavender tie and vest. I was watching him zip around the house getting ready and could not believe that my little boy is now a young man. Again, the question that entered my mind was, "Where did time go?"

I put together a photo montage... sit back and please enjoy my beautiful son's Prom pictures.


2 comments:

Elena's Girl said...

What a great montage! He looks so handsome! I love the colors on him. All of the boys look great. Where did the years go? I am choked up. I am so glad he is making solid decisions. He is so grown. Bibi gasped and said "Wow, he sure does look handsome!" She also said, "Our Andrew looks happy." So true. Thanks for posting so we could be part of the fun.

Sylvia Raigosa said...

Didn't he look fabulous sis? I cried when I was putting it together. He really is such a wonderful person. I am so proud of the young man he has become. Sniff! Tell Bibi that I threw in the pink stars at the beginning just for her!